Check your local Union hall for jobs off the board
Port Engineer Needed for Beaumont, TX CAPE 'T's
Patriot Contract Services is seeking a qualified candidate for a Port Engineer for the MARAD CAPE “T” vessels. The position is a full time assignment located at the Port of Beaumont, TX and the successful candidate will need to be local in the area. The following are the qualifications requested for the position but all candidates will be considered.
- All Contractor Port Engineers identified as key personnel shall be US citizens capable of gaining a security clearance.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in the commercial maritime industry in either a shore side or shipboard engineering role with Chief/First Assistant Engineer experience.
- Experience must demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and negotiate complex projects. such as shipyard dry dock overhauls and repairs.
- Practical knowledge of mechanical engineering and naval architecture principles and practices.
- Familiarity with marine/mechanical, electrical, and structural engineering disciplines.
- Competency in shipyard work specification writing and work package development.
- A combination of education and experience that provides an equivalent level of knowledge of ship operations and maintenance management.
- Use of Nautical Systems Software NS5 and its separate dry dock module.
- Familiar with the use of Access database software.
- Familiar with the use of Excel spreadsheets.
- Familiar with directing and interfacing with shipyard personnel, reviewing/analyzing/responding to shipyard generated Condition Reports.
- Familiar with estimating growth repair items resulting from shipyard generated Condition Reports and associated quotes.
- Thorough knowledge and previous dry-docking experience.
Please direct all resumes to:
Marine Personnel Manager
Patriot Contracting Services,
925-296-2050 or 510-387-6340
1st A/Es Needed for Central Gulf/Waterman Jobs
Seabulk Fleet Mgmt. is currently accepting resumes for 1st A/Es for future positions on Central Gulf Line and Waterman vessels.
Please include any PC/TC, Heavy Lift or Crane experience. A current Security Clearance is also a bonus. Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
Patriot Needs 1st A/Es
Patriot Contract Services is currently seeking resumes for 1st Assistant Engineers for the Watson-class vessels. Qualified candidates must possess a valid USCG Unlimited 1st Engineer License with Gas Turbine endorsement. The position requires government training and the ability to meet the eligibility required for a security clearance.
Please direct all resumes to: Dave Nolan, Marine Personnel Manager, Patriot Contracting Services, firstname.lastname@example.org – (925) 296-2050 or (510) 387-6340.